Thursday, June 10, 2010

Winter Clothing Line


So there has been quite a request that LSM get out there and try out some winter clothing - So here we go the first of a few things to come will be out PJ/Lounge pants these will be made of either cotton or flannel and range from size 3 to 6 for the time being while I perfect my smaller size pattern. Eventually I will do smaller sizes and also branch out and possibly do adult sizes.
These will be $18 a pair as an introductory price :)

If you would like a custom pair of these pants feel free to email me at littlesnugglemonkey@gmail.com or if you would rather buy premade keep an eye out for our new store or on our facebook page and made it store :)

1 comment:

  1. thankyou for my lovely surprise in the mail today - my daughter and I enjoyed getting everything out to play with! Will post a pic on my blog soon and swapbots flickr page :)

    ReplyDelete